Villa Kominiarski Wierch – More than a lodging!
The villa has been opened on 1 October 2008. The intention of creators and investors was to create more than a comfortable lodging. Located on ul. Kościeliska, not far from Witkiewicz’s famous villa Koliba, it is a new interpretation of local house building. A synthesis of Secession and Zakopane architectural styles, expressed in the shape of the building, perfectly harmonizes with interior decoration and arrangement. Great attention to every detail and concern for comfortable stay of the guests make this place unique.
Kinds of rooms: double rooms, double rooms with an extra bed (folded armchair) – perfect for a couple with a child, double and multi-bed suites consisting of a bedroom and a living room,
6 rooms also have beautiful wooden balconies.
Of special interest are the following rooms:
- suite no. 10 – the icon of the villa, due to its beautiful wooden decoration, elaborate line of windows and a tree-shaped wrought iron standing lamp, a unique example of craft of local artists,
- suite no. 12 – a large and comfortable lodging for a numerous family; thanks to a table in a detached annex, the room has an atmosphere of a home.
Equipment of each room:
bathroom, working table, plasma TV (10 channels), internal telephone (with an outside line on request), wireless (WiFi) or wired Internet (including a cable to connect with a computer), a safe, refrigerator,electric tea kettle, tray, spoons, teacups.
An iron and a drier are available from the reception.
The price includes also:
- smorgasbord breakfast in a stylish dining room with a fireplace and a TV corner
- a parking space for a car within an enclosed and monitored area
- high class ski room and equipment drying room with a separate entrance
- room service everyday, towels and bedclothes are replaced in case of longer stays
- sauna up to 45 minutes per day (towels included)
The centre is not suitable for animals.
Smoking is prohibited inside the entire object.